- This event has passed.
AGM 2017 – 26th January 2018
January 26, 2018 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
ARUNDEL AND LADBROKE GARDENS
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING FOR 2017
open to all residents of Arundel and Ladbroke Gardens
Friday, 26 January 2018
Wine at 7.30 pm, Meeting 8.00 pm
ST. PETER’S CHURCH, KENSINGTON PARK ROAD
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE KENSINGTON IMPROVEMENT ACT, 1851
Those present will consider and decide on the following matters:
- Election of the Chairman of the Meeting
- Approval of the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting, 2016
- Matters arising from the Minutes
- Honorary Secretary’s Report
- Honorary Treasurer’s Report
- Projects for 2018-2019
- The determination of the charge on the Gardens *
- Election of the Hon. Secretary, the Hon. Treasurer and the members of the Management Committee for 2018,
- Any other business
Members of the Management Committee in 2017 were:
Sanchia Grimaldi, Christian Hausmann, Shirley Hunter, Sophie Kingsley, Li Kim Lee, Anna Lloyd, Susan Lynn, Robyn McConnan, Kieran Moffat (Hon. Sec.), Caroline Nelson, Nicole O’Keefe (Hon. Treas.), Mary Rose Pignatelli, Suzanne Press, Jo Simmonds.
Download the PDF: agm2018
* The upkeep of the gardens is paid for by residents of the Arundel and Ladbroke Gardens and is collected by the local council; you will see it as an addition on your council tax bill. if you want to have a say in how your money is spent it is important for you to attend this meeting. We look forward to seeing you.