FOR THE ATTENTION OF ALL DOG OWNERS AND DOG WALKERS
PLEASE REFRESH YOURSELVES WITH YOUR GARDEN COMMITTEE’S RULES FOR DOGS IN OUR GARDEN.
WE HAVE TWENTY DOGS TO SHARE THE GARDEN SQUARE WITH. THE DOG BINS GET EMPTIED TWICE A WEEK. IF FULL PLEASE TAKE YOUR BAGS HOME.
Dogs are permitted in the garden but only on the following conditions:
- Because of COVID-19 dogs must be on leads at all times.
(In the Autumn we may revert to dogs on leads between 10am and 4pm.)
- Always keep your dog under control, hold the lead don’t let it drag. Long leads are not permitted as the dog will not be sufficiently under control.
- Children walking a dog must be capable of controlling it and picking up dog poop, even if it’s more than once.
- Always pick up any dog poop and put in dog bins. Leaving your dog poop for others to deal with is frankly revolting. Whoever you are, stop it.
- The garden square is not for exercising dogs.
- Dogs are not allowed to run into the flower beds or private gardens.
- For the safety of the children, dogs are not allowed into the children’s play area. Dog poo is highly toxic especially to young children.
- If you need to walk your dog at night through the square, the dog must be on a lead and limit its barking.
ANY QUERIES REGARDING DOG MATTERS CONTACT SUZANNE PRESS 020 7792 2452 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need someone to walk your dog: West London Canine Companions are recommended by some of our resident dog owners.