1852 – The acquisition of the plots

The land on which our gardens are laid out and the houses backing on built is acquired in 1852 by one Richard Roy. Richard Roy has already developed other

1833 – The time before

In James Wyld’s 1833 map of the “country in the vicinity of London” the piece of land soon to be our garden appears as wooded pasture.

Garden Keys

Access to this garden is for residents of Odd numbered houses on Arundel Gardens, including Arundel Court and all houses from 1 – 23 on Ladbroke Gardens only  (Not Ladbroke Square Gardens *). To